Table of Contents
- Pvm Namespace for all objects of PVM++
- Class Singelton for querying the Pvm.
- Custom Base class for classes with non-standard packing and unpacking.
- EmptyStruct An empty derivation of Struct.
- Host Class representing a host in the PVM.
- HostSet A set of hosts in the PVM.
- ReceiveAction Class representing a certain action on receive.
- Struct Base class for all classes to be transmitted by PVM++.
- StructSet A set of structs to be received.
- Task Class representing a task on the PVM.
- TaskSet A set of tasks on the PVM.
Hierarchy of classes
This page was generated with the help of DOC++.